At The Hearing Company we do not offer online sound based hearing testing. We believe that online hearing tests are hindered by many factors that would influence the results such as the environment in which the computer is located, background noise and the quality of the speakers being used.
A professional hearing evaluation is the only way to be sure your hearing is up to scratch. Our hearing evaluations are available at any of our clinics at times to suit you.
We take your hearing very seriously and so should you!
Answer the questions below to give you a better understanding of your hearing.
- Do you ever strain to hear when in company?
- Have you ever asked others to speak up?
- Do you have difficulty hearing in background noise?
- Do you find the TV or radio needs to be louder these days?
- Do you hear, but not understand, what is being said?
- Do you feel that other people seem to mumble?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you have tinnitus, buzzing or ringing sounds in your ears?
- Do you have problems hearing on the telephone?
- Do you find yourself watching the mouths of people as they talk?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions you could have some form of hearing loss.
If you have concerns about your hearing we recommend you book a hearing evaluation either in one of our clinics or if needed in the comfort of your own home, where we can conduct a full assessment of your hearing in a controlled environment with highly calibrated equipment to give you accurate results.